Tuesday 7 April 2015

Summer Lookback

At the insistence of my good friend, Labelle, we embarked on another wave adventure on a jet-boat. As the name suggests, it is a super fast boat which both, entertains and scares the crap out of me! Labelle and I were friends from way,way back years ago and she, fortunately, had "connections" so we get to ride for free! yay! 
I remember feeling so frightened and delighted all at once. It was an experience totally out the ordinary. The captain was doing all the tricks and maneuvered the boat like an insane person. We tilted from side to side I almost fell over (i'm fastened on seat belt, thank God!). Who knows what else he had on his sleeve?! When at last the boat was on a normal speed, he suddenly launched on a full throttle leaving us screaming for our dear life and right then I remember, I bloody don't know how to swim! 
The entirety of the experience was beyond words. I have never felt more alive and truly living life than I had been on that sweet Monday morning. 




That's us at the very back. All smiles because we're not sure what to expect from this
wave ride. The minutes that followed wiped our smiles away. 

The jet tilted to the side and I can feel my tummy twisted in knots.


On board. 





No comments:

Post a Comment