Tuesday 7 April 2015

Local Tastebuds


Food is served! I have a strong feeling everyone will drool over these dishes. Help yourselves guys! hahaha

Lechon. 
                    The ever-present guest whatever the occasion is. The temptation so great I doubt anyone will heed to health warnings. But then, who has the resolve to ignore the crispy golden creature waiting to be devoured?
Sinful roasted pig sits comfortably on its throne.  
Sweet and Sour Fish.
                        When served in a normal, occasion-less meal, it is called Escabeche. One can easily notice the distinct difference between the two. This one has an orangy sauce while escabache is leaning towards brownish or darker sauce. No matter, both are flavorful, not to mention, extremely healthy.

1,2,3 Have your fill with this healthy bounty from the sea.
Sa'ang/ Spider Shell
                      This always comes fresh. Like my father, I am a big fan of this kind of seashell. I remember a rather funny incident when my Papa had to smash it with a hammer because the meat won't come out. So if you'd like to try this exotic looking shell, I recommend that you ask locals to cook it for you.

Appetizer for seafood lover. 

No comments:

Post a Comment